Saturday, October 12, 2013

Double Vision

YAYYYY finally eoy ended! :) So I'm sure how that'll turn out, but yeah I'm having some fun right now! WHEEEE finally got to play audi, and downloaded all the music that i LOVE, oh yeah. GOTTA ADMIT HOW PRETTY IPHONE MUSIC NOW LOOKS. a year is ending soon, and to be honest, i'll really miss this year. regardless of the outcome, it will be a year where i grow, learn and become more mature and understand myself better. I might still be very naive, but at least i'm slowly to realize the meaning of life. It's a journey of self-discovery, and i'm all in for it :) Well,i'm not gonna make a to-do list for my next year, because there's still plenty of time for that, but all i'm saying is just i'm glad that i am what i am today, and even though i wished that i could change that sometimes, in the end i'll just accept myself as who i am. And i'll continue to doubt myself, but when i do so i will do it without self-denial but rather, motivation--the kind of motivation to work harder and fight for my dreams. ALRIGHT, LET'S GO MAN!! FORGET ABOUT ALL THE SHIT FROM THE PAST AND LET A NEW CHAPTER BEGIN. I'M UP ALL NIGHT TO GET LUCKY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment